Welcome to Romania ! It deserves coming here seeing the living traditions,valleys, caves, the delta, the see and the mountains! A picture is worth more than 1000 words; find authentic pictures. Are you planning to visit Romania or would like to learn more about Romania? Find up-to-date information, maps and authentic photos!





Book

Click Here!

Do you dream of living in Hawaii?

Stop dreaming and start taking action!

Moving To Hawaii e-book coverIn the summer of 2010, I made my own dream of moving to Hawaii come true. As I type this, I’m enjoying the balmy breeze coming through the window and a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean from my home in Honolulu. Life is good here, and it can be yours as well!
In April 2011, I created my website How To Live In Hawaii to share my personal experience and first-hand knowledge of moving to Hawaii. Since then, I’ve researched and written over 100 articles for the site. Positive reader response made me realize there was a need for a more cohesive guide on moving to Hawaii — something that extracted the best info from my articles, answered further questions about moving to Hawaii, updated all statistics and links, and organized the whole shebang in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step format.
After a year of further research and writing, that guide now exists: My e-book Moving To Hawaii: A Step-By-Step Guide provides all the know-how you need to plan and execute your move to Hawaii, with over 250 pages of detailed instructions, tips, and links to online resources. The 30-step format guides you through the entire moving process and serves as an action plan to keep you moving forward toward you goal.
Click Here!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu